Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 Things I Hate About

LIZARD

Here goes:

1. Oh sweetheart, your body are soooo looks nauseating with the flawless skin i ever seen. mygosh, i'm so passionate on you

2. Your triangle head make me sick

3. Who suggest you that you should stick-out your branch tongue when you're eating?

4. The way that you walk are truly make me jealous. A perfect sway! Are you ever joined the modeling school before?

5. You have NO cilia-how you use your maskara by the way? haha

6. Your body seems like jelly-yummy but, urgh! it's too flabby and disgusting, right?

7. Why don't you use glue, cello tape or even double tape under you feet? so you don't need to suddenly fall and makes people shocked

8. Please gimme a clue about your amazing broken-off tail

9. Your body shape, 4 of your foot and extra fingers that you have. I think it's too much for a tiny little creature like you

10. Even you don't have any bloods, transparent body. Great!

I dont wanna see you again baby, so please go away from my bathroom. it's not funny if i go to campus without take a bath (again)

ayunan reported.

No comments: